[keycloak-user] user count

Stephen Henrie stephen at saasindustries.com
Fri Oct 6 01:45:29 EDT 2017

I think I just answered my own question.... It looks like the count api
returns the total of the users and the service accounts which exist in the
realm. This seems a little weird to me since it is not that easy
identifying the difference between the two types of users in the json data.

Not sure if it is intended to work this way or not.

Regards,
Stephen