[keycloak-user] UPDATE_PASSWORD won't go away for AD imported users...

Adrian Matei adrianmatei at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:44:00 EDT 2017

Hi Marek,

Thank you for the extensive answer. Before I imported the users in Keycloak
I moved them from a different OU, and half of them got marked with
Upate_password flag and deactivated in AD (I am still wondering what caused
that...) Once they've been corrected at the AD level the UPDATE_PASSWORD
required action was gone, in accordance with your explanation.

Adrian