[keycloak-user] external config with servlet deployed as osgi service

Carlos Villegas cav at uniscope.jp
Mon Oct 23 05:21:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

How do I configure external configuration (or any other config resolver)
when I deploy a servlet as OSGi service in JBoss Fuse?

There is an example in the documents for classic WAR through a parameter
in web.xml but  how about for a OSGi service which uses a blueprint.xml
descriptor. The docs say that in this case, the web.xml is not needed
since everything is configured through blueprint. An example for this
case is needed.

Thanks,

Carlos