[keycloak-user] Redirection based on button clicked

Aritz Maeztu amaeztu at tesicnor.com
Sun Sep 3 09:15:44 EDT 2017

When your application redirects to the keycloak server, there is a redirectUrl param specified.

However, for your case you dont know the url to redirect in that moment, so you need to redirect to a point where your application will decide wether the user has been logged in or not.

Nire Sony Xperia™ telefonotik bidalita

---- Imteyaz Ahmad igorleak idatzi du ----