[keycloak-user] Keycloak as LDAP Identity Provider

Min Han Lee neo11078016 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 02:47:47 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I was wondering if Keycloak is available as a default LDAP Identity
Provider? I got a requirement which we need to retire all of the LDAP and
use Keycloak only.

Can we, therefore, connect to Keycloak's built-in LDAP (realm native users)
by using ldap://keycloakhostaddress? We tried that, but it doesn't  work
because we don't have the Keycloak's directory attribute information....

Please, if anyone can point me in the right direction

Thanks for help guys!

Kind Regards