[keycloak-user] Examples of server that implements OIDC Protocol? Questions about Linking accounts

Anton kurrent93 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:05:28 EDT 2017

Hello

I'm looking to build an application ( identity provider) that will have
user accounts.

Users then should then be able to link their account to a parent account,
and I would like to use keycloak for this.

I have been reading
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.1/server_development/topics/identity-brokering/account-linking.html
and see that this is possible.

I have a few questions. On the docs it says:

> The application must already be logged in as an existing user via the OIDC
> protocol

How does an application login as a user?
Does this mean the user must be logged into the Identity provider
application?

Am I correct in assuming the Identity Provider application needs to
implement the OIDC Protocol? Is this something Keycloak can do? Are there
any examples of this?

Thanks and regards
Anton