[keycloak-user] Adding an attribute "context" to org.keycloak.representations.idm.authorization.Permission

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 08:08:00 EDT 2017

Hello,

So, what you did was create a new policy provider that can be used to
specify some attribute that must be satisfied and checked by the adapter
when enforcing permissions granted by this policy ?

I guess, we'll need to push this information somehow to the permission.
Maybe we can change the SPI to allow developers to push additional data to
permissions after evaluating and granting a permission.