[keycloak-user] Secure automatically multiple deployments via Adapter Subsystem

Marc Destefanis marc.destefanis at easytrust.com
Thu Sep 14 10:26:54 EDT 2017

Hi,

We would like to secure multiple deployments via Adapter Subsystem. Because the keycloak.json solution needs a re-build of our project each time we want to change the Keycloak server  URL.

The problem is that we don't want to add a secure-deployment to our Wildfly domain.xml each time we add a WAR to our application.

Is there a solution ?
Like a wildcard on the secure-deployment name to be able to secure different deployments according to our WAR names ?
Example :
server-*.war
client-*.war

Thanks and have a good day,