[keycloak-user] can't resolve groups from multiple group mappers

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at rdmedia.com
Thu Sep 28 04:28:59 EDT 2017

Hm, I wrote this down the wrong way, apologies. What I meant to say was
that the *access* groups don't have any members, which they should have
from the user groups. Looks like my issue is
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1797. Nested groups are quite
common in Active Directory, it would be nice if this issue could receive
some attention.

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer