[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4.0.0.Beta1 is out

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 06:04:44 EDT 2018

http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_development/index.html#_theme_resource

The benefits are that you can simply hot deploy by either using "mvn
wildfly:deploy" or copy the jar to standalone/deployments. No need to
create the module structure, restart the server, edit standalone.xml to
register the module, etc.. You can also package a custom theme alongside
any custom providers if you have any.