[keycloak-user] Entitlement request with additional parameters

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:09:21 EDT 2018

Hi guys,
I use the entitlement API to check access control on my resources. Here I
check if a user can update a sensor:

curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Authorization: Bearer
$TOKEN" -d '{
    "permissions" : [
        {
            "resource_set_name" : "Sensors",
            "scopes" : [
                "sensors:update"
            ]
        }
    ]
}'  "http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/waziup/authz/entitlement/waziup"

But I would like to make complex policies that check additional parameters,
such as sensor status etc.
How can I pass along the additional parameters to the request, and use them
in my policies? I use javascript policies mainly.

Thanks
Corentin