[keycloak-user] How to use signed JWT to use REST API

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 02:17:37 EDT 2018

It is not yet supported on admin client. Feel free to create JIRA to
support this. Ideally we should be able to re-use same code for "plug"
client credentials like it's used in our adapters. Maybe we would need
to move some classes from adapter into some more generic module like
"keycloak-core", I am not sure.

Marek