[keycloak-user] Securing an endpoint using Wildfly-Swarm, Keycloak and MP-JWT-Auth

Dennis Bayer Dennis.Bayer.82+keycloak-user at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:02:11 EDT 2018

Hi there,

I hope this is the right place to raise my question. Currently I am having
some problems to get my example working. The authentication works fine, but
the authorization fails, because the roles are omitted during the request.

Thus it's mostly easier to have a reproducible example than writing a wall
of text, I created a project (
https://github.com/DennisBayer/playground-mp-jwt-auth).

I'd appreciate any hints pointing out what is going wrong.

In addition I already raised this question in the mp-jwt-auth-project (
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-jwt-auth/issues/89)/gitter room (
https://gitter.im/eclipse/microprofile-bom#). At first glimpse, the usage
of the mp-jwt-auth seems to be ok according to one of the microprofile
members (he said he's not an expert on jwt) and he pointed me to the
keycloak mailing list.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Dennis