[keycloak-user] keycloak admin-client not return error message when password violate password policy

Nhut Thai Le ntle at castortech.com
Mon Apr 30 09:44:08 EDT 2018

Hello,

I configued some password policy on keycloak console and it's working fine.
However when using the admin-client to reset password:
realm.users().get(userUuid).resetPassword(cred);
I get an exception nesting a http 400 error  (expected) but there is no
message about which policy is being violate. If i call the admin REST api
directly, i got the error message in the body.

Is there anyway I can retrieve the error message using admin-client?

Thai