[keycloak-user] SAML IDP seamless SSO

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Aug 1 19:55:04 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

What version of Keycloak is it? Tested with both 3.4.0 and 4.1.0, and I was able to set the whole "Verify Existing Account By Re-authentication" to DISABLED.

Either way, you should be able to make a copy of the flow, remove "Verify Existing Account By Re-authentication" completely, and override First Broker Login flow in your IdP settings in Keycloak.

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro