[keycloak-user] Choosing authentication method on login page

Nikola Malenic nikola.malenic at netsetglobal.rs
Wed Aug 22 09:43:31 EDT 2018

I would like to let my users have a choice which authentication method to
use. For example, they could be presented with a menu to pick an option
(username/pass, username/pass+OTP, etc).

Then, Keycloak should, based on their choice, assign specific scope to the
token.

Is this possible to do with Keycloak (probably by somehow utilizing auth
methods chaining) and how? I couldn't find this in documentation but it
seems reasonable use-case to me.

Thanks in advance,

Nikola