[keycloak-user] jboss/keycloak-postgres docker hub page not found

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 02:41:59 EDT 2018

A long time ago we moved Postgres support directly into jboss/keycloak.
jboss/keycloak-postgres has been listed as deprecated for a long time and
now was the time to make some cleanup of old stuff.

So, yes jboss/keycloak is what you want.

For the record jboss/keycloak will soon have HA/clustering support as well.
Hopefully this will be ready for Keycloak 4.5.