[keycloak-user] Browser not maintaining session for keycloak users

keycloak demo testoauth55 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:04:09 EDT 2018

Marek,

Proxy/Load balancer are not being used and I am accessing keycloak
directly. In fact both 3.4.3 version and 4.X version are running on same
machine and are accessed through same browser locally via
http://localhost:<port>/auth
by apps.

So the only difference the 2 instance(3.x and 4.x) have are different port
numbers(which won't make any difference anyway.) and yet they show
different behavior in terms of setting cookies.

I assume the absence of KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY and KEYCLOAK_SESSION cookie would
be the reason for session not getting maintained.