[keycloak-user] Validation before account registration

Andreas Lau andreas.lau at outlook.com
Fri Aug 24 07:22:00 EDT 2018

Hello,
I'd like to use the keycloak to secure my web application. But I have a
requirement to check a number like contract number to validity before
registration process. If it's valid the registration is allowed and an
account can be created if not nothing should happen. Is it possible to
do that with keycloak? I suppose that I can not use the regular
registration link in the log-in form right?
Regards Andreas

---