[keycloak-user] keycloak on tomcat

Vinaya Thimmappa vinaya.thimmappa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 09:13:05 EST 2018

Hello All,

I am trying to run key-cloak on tomcat server instead of default jboss
server. but I haven't been successful.  I was reading
https://dzone.com/articles/deploying-keycloak-in-tomcat and  this document
is  very old  and i also need to do clustering .

So would like to know

   1. can keycloak application itself be run on tomcat
   2. if yes, can this application be run in clustered containerized mode

Thanks