[keycloak-user] Backward compatibility on Clients using Keycloak v3.0.0

Deepti Tyagi Deepti.Tyagi at halliburton.com
Wed Dec 5 22:56:43 EST 2018

Hi Team,

Do we support backward compatibility on clients like Wildfly 10.1.0, JavaScript.js, Node.js that are using Keycloak v3.0.0 client adapters?

We would like to upgrade Keycloak to v4.6 and keep existing client adapters on v3.0.0 for now to allow them to upgrade it on later point of time.

Is there any known regression issue in this scenario?

Thanks,
Deepti

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.