[keycloak-user] Keycloak Themes not loading (in admin) after upgrading to 4.4

Chris Savory chris.savory at edlogics.com
Tue Dec 11 23:15:06 EST 2018

We upgraded our Dev and Stage keycloak instances about a month ago to 4.4 with no issues.  Today we took the exact same docker container that is deployed in our staging environment and moved it to production.  Our custom theme is loading on the login pages, but the theme is not selectable in any of the realm admin pages.  We checked the database and the themes are set correctly in the realm table.  What could be the issue?   We are running in a clustered mode with two keycloak instances.

--
Christopher Savory