[keycloak-user] Issues faced in IdP initiated flow

Bhavana Motwani bhavana at browserstack.com
Fri Dec 14 07:01:55 EST 2018

Hi all,

We are using Keycloak as a SP.
So far we have done the following:

   - Configured an external IDP (eg. auth0) to broker the authentication in
   a realm.
   - Created an open-id connect client in the same realm
   - Using the keycloak-connect node lib in our web application to connect
   to client.
   - We are successfully able to do a SP initiated SSO authentication.

Facing issues with IDP initiated SSO

   - Do we have to create a client in our Keycloak? if yes what will be the
   changes.
   - What will be the possible changes on the IDP side that we have
   brokered. We are trying with Auth0.
   - this is the link we are using :
   https://www.keycloak.org/docs/4.5/server_admin/index.html#idp-initiated-login
,