[keycloak-user] Hide realm name behind proxy in a single realm application

Or Harary or at myobligo.com
Wed Dec 19 11:21:10 EST 2018

Hey,

Can I somehow use keycloak for a single realm without using the realm name
in the URL and set a proxy to pass requests to the single realm (proxy pass
to /auth/realms/<realm_name>/)?

I managed to set this for the login url (proxy pass "/login" to
"/auth/realms/<realm_name>/protocol/openid-connect/auth" for example), but
I'm having trouble when i'm trying to do the "auth code flow" to a client
with a consent screen, because keycloak redirects the browser, after the
login, to a different url (the "action" attribute in the form) which is the
full keycloak url that contains the /realms/<realm_name/> and this URL
can't be changed somewhere.

I'm trying to achieve that because as I see, the consent screen can't be
created in my application and be used with the keycloak API (like login
with direct grant API) and can only customized with templates.

Thanks,
Or