[keycloak-user] User session logout in Keycloak Console seems not to work if using User Federation Provider

Juan Pablo Perata jpperata at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:29:54 EST 2018

To add something else:

I discovered I was changing JSESSIONID after successfull login in a
callback servlet. I removed that because Keycloak itself is invalidating
old session and assigning a new id.

Otherwise, for my surprise after logout session from keycloak admin
console, session remains active and I am still logged in application.

Any tip is appreciated.
Regards,
Juan