[keycloak-user] Prevent Users from Modifying Certain Custom User Attributes

Josh Harness joshua.k.harness at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:02:03 EST 2018

Hi -

I have some custom user attributes that I want users to be able to modify.
Others, though, I want to forbid since they are set at account creation via
internal procedures. Does anybody know how to prevent users from being able
to edit these attributes? It isn't enough to leave it out of the account
template, since formulating the correct POST as the user will cause the
attribute to be updated (whether I modified the itl template to include it
or not).

Thanks!

Josh