[keycloak-user] RH-SSO security patches in Keycloak

RickT153 . rickt15392 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 5 04:40:55 EST 2018

Hello,

I have found that there have been a few security issues, which have been
patched for RH-SSO.

https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2017:2904

I assume that Keycloak has been affected by the same problems, as RH-SSO is
based on Keycloak. However, I could not find any resources indicating that
any fixes have been applied to Keycloak.

So what is the current status on this subject? Is the latest version of
Keycloak affected by those vulnerabilities? Have they been patched? I will
appreciate any answer to those questions. More so, if the answers include
links from which I can confirm the answers for myself.

Thanks and best regards,
Patrick