[keycloak-user] Add provider to flow

Daan Zwaenepoel dz at scoutsengidsenvlaanderen.be
Tue Feb 6 09:26:52 EST 2018

Hi,

I am building a custom registration flow in our keycloak app.

What I already did is written a new provider that implements FormActoin
and FormActionFactory. I also did add a new flow in the admin panel. The
problem that I have is that I don't know how to link my flow to my new
provider (it dont show up in the drop down when I do /Add execution/).
Do I need to add something to standalone.xml or do I miss something bigger?

The documentation is not very useful , from
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.3/server_development/topics/auth-spi.html
:/" I’m hoping the UI is intuitive enough so that you can figure out for
yourself how to create a flow and add the FormAction."/

Thanks

Daan