[keycloak-user] backup strategy

Knurr, Michael Michael.Knurr at adesso.ch
Wed Feb 7 09:11:21 EST 2018

This might be true when you assume that there is only one java process running on this machine. When you are able to stop keycloak anyway, there is nothing to worry about. My original question however was:

"What is the recommended procedure to export domain configuration and users in an actively running keycloak instance?"
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2017-November/012156.html

The recommendation back then was to start a second instance for the export.

Cheers
Michael