[keycloak-user] Integrating WildFly JavaEE application with Keyclock

valsaraj pv valsarajpv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:21:58 EST 2018

Hi,

Currently our JavaEE application with servlets, EJB, remote EJB & HornetQ
messaging using JAAS login module with LDAP back end. I am trying to
integrate Keyclock with our WildFly 10.1 server for using identity provider
& SSO.

*Source LDAP/DB Sync*
Found that Keycloak supports LDAP sync & we can sync existing user data
periofically to Keyclock. Is it possiblr to sync from multiple user data
stores as we have to integrate multiple JavaEE web apps?

*JAAS custom login module for Keyclock*
Currently we are using JAAS custom login module for
authentication/authorization. Is it possible to user the same or similar
login module with Keyclock? We need to avoid redirection to Keyclock login
page.
If redirection is must, is there any sample to migrate from JAAS to
Keyclock realm?

Thanks!

--
Life is like this: "Just when we get all the answers of life.... God
changes the question paper....

Valsaraj Viswanathan