[keycloak-user] Last access time for a given user using the token

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 09:10:32 EST 2018

Depends what exactly is "Last Access Time for given user using their
access token" ?

Is it last time when they refresh their token with Keycloak server? Then
this option is already available in Keycloak as lastAccessTime attribute
of UserSession. You may need to implement protocolMapper if you want to
add that into the accessToken itself. Otherwise accessToken has just
value "issuedAt", which is time when it was created.

Or do you want time when accessTime was used on sending REST request to
some bearer-only client? Then you can track it by yourself in your app
somehow.

Marek