[keycloak-user] Custom JAAS login module for Keyclock auth

valsaraj pv valsarajpv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:59:39 EST 2018

Hi  Marek,

Yes, I see this but I want to include custom logic in my existing login
module as well. So how to create a custom keycloak login module? Currently
I have integrated keycloak using wildfly adapter. Should I rebuild adapter
with my custom module? If I add custom adapter with my ear, I want
dependency jars of Keycloak to build tha custom login module. What is
recommended to get the Keycloak jars (not using maven)?

Thanks!

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 3:41 AM, Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:

> We have some JAAS login modules. See [1]. You can either re-use them or
> create something similar based on your needs.
>
> [1] http://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.2/securing_apps/topics/oidc/j
> ava/jaas.html
>
> Marek
>

> On 12/02/18 15:04, valsaraj pv wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know how to write custom JAAS login module for Keyclock
>> auth.
>>
>> Thanks!

Life is like this: "Just when we get all the answers of life.... God
changes the question paper....

Valsaraj Viswanathan