[keycloak-user] WebLogic and KeycloakOIDCFilter

Michal Hajas mhajas at redhat.com
Fri Feb 16 04:19:09 EST 2018

Hi,

there is PR in keycloak repo: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4987.
However, I realized there are not OIDC tests, only SAML. On the other hand,
these tests are easily expandable to run also with OIDC filter. One can
just extend this class [1] by something similar to this:  [2]. There [3] is
also readme how to run tests with weblogic.

Michal

[1]
https://github.com/mhajas/keycloak/blob/757e94f66535f775a07ca9b7ff4c9656f60ed709/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/adapter/servlet/AbstractDemoFilterServletAdapterTest.java
[2]
https://github.com/mhajas/keycloak/blob/757e94f66535f775a07ca9b7ff4c9656f60ed709/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/other/adapters/wls/wls12/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/adapter/WLSSAMLFilterAdapterTest.java
[3]
https://github.com/mhajas/keycloak/tree/757e94f66535f775a07ca9b7ff4c9656f60ed709/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/other/adapters/wls/wls12