[keycloak-user] SAML quickstart example

tdtappe tappe at transdata.net
Tue Feb 20 08:01:54 EST 2018

Doing my first steps with keycloak I successfully setup a keycloak
(3.4.3.Final) instance and explored the vanilla sample app. Now I want to
try the SAML sample app (app-profile-saml-jee-jsp).
After modifying the web.xml to use KEYCLOAK instead of KEYCLOAK-SAML as the
auth-method (I was getting an error: "Unknown authentication mechanism
KEYCLOAK-SAML") I was able to build and deploy the app to my Wildfly 10.1
instance.
Question: Was it correct to change the auth-method to KEYCLOAK?

If I now access the sample app and click on "Login" (or trying to access
profile.jsp) I get a "Forbidden" error.
AFAICT, I set up keycloak for the sample app as decribed in the
documentation/readme.

Any ideas?

--Heiko

--