[keycloak-user] Problem with Keys

Karol Buler K.Buler at adbglobal.com
Tue Jan 2 04:27:48 EST 2018

Hi Keycloak community!

At the beginning I would wish you a Happy New Year! :)

About the problem... If we run Keycloak as a docker, every time Keycloak
is rebooted the Keys (Realm Setting -> Keys) are generated again. Result
is that each application which use Keycloak's adapter throws "Didn't
find publicKey for specified kid" error. This error occurs because the
Keys are not rotated in right way, and application does not know about
the rotation.

Have you met this problem? What is your workaround? Is it an issue?

Best regards,
Karol

[https://www.adbglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/adb.png]
adbglobal.com<https://www.adbglobal.com>