[keycloak-user] admin user in clustered domain

Olivier Rivat orivat at janua.fr
Tue Jan 2 09:13:50 EST 2018

Hi,

I am re-sending my email question submitted last week with further
precisions.

other precision:

-standalone cluster works: both solutions works fine (GUI, CLI)
===============
a) GUI :
I get a boot login screen asking to enter name of administrator we want
to use, and password

b) Using CLI script:
file keycloak-add-user.json correctly uploaded

Domain cluster:
a) GUI mode:
I never get boot login screen asking to specify the administrator. I get
immediately a normal login screen
where I am already supposed to know teh admin username

b) CLI Mode:
file keycloak-add-user.json is not uploaded

How is it possible to overcome this ?

Regards,
Olivier