[keycloak-user] connect and revoke third party apps on Keycloak

Rafael T. C. Soares rsoares at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 16:07:00 EST 2018

Hi!

Sorry if this question sound kinda dummy. But I can not recognize this
feature on Keycloak. Maybe it uses another terminology for this.

Anyway, how can we implement something like Third Party Application
Connection (eg: like google [1] and twitter [2] does) on keycloak. And
how a user (not admin) can by itself revoke authorized /third party
apps/ connected to it's account on keycloak?

[1] https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521?hl=en

[2]
https://help.twitter.com/pt/managing-your-account/connect-or-revoke-access-to-third-party-apps

--