[keycloak-user] Enabling Identity provider alone

Madhu kkcmadhu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 03:19:45 EDT 2018

Hi ,
I want to disable client, Realm management, Authentication and Roles and want to create a user who will be able to provide only Identity provider/broker integration.
I understand user needs to be in  manage-identity-providers and manage-realm for doing this activity. But with manage realm user also has access to role creation,authenciation and realm setting tabs. Any way to disable these, without going for customized themes or changing the FTL?
I am looking for authorization model based solution.
Regards,Madhu