[keycloak-user] Keycloak User Storage SPI with external data base based on Spring Security

Alvaro Abella alvaro.abella at bluetab.net
Mon Jul 2 12:12:34 EDT 2018

Hi,
I followed this example https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/
tree/latest/user-storage-jpa and I modified to connect with my Oracle
database after a little work with Jboss.
Now, I can view all users on my Keycloak admin panel, but I can't login
with them into his account because password are cyphered with Bcrypt.
How do you usually deal with this situations? Has anyone integrated a
Spring-Security-based database with keycloak?

Thanks!

--
*Álvaro Abella González*
[image: bluetab.net] <http://www.bluetab.net/>alvaro.abella at bluetab.net