[keycloak-user] Create new authentication flow using kcadm in Docker

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Jul 3 07:09:21 EDT 2018

Hi,

To create a flow with kcadm, you need to provide the necessary fields:

./kcadm.sh create authentication/flows -s alias=foo -s
providerId=basic-flow -s topLevel=true
Created new flow with id 'dd756392-a1ec-4704-b134-713f47796418'

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+ 42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro