[keycloak-user] Adding a new admin API as a Rest resource SPI

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Jul 6 03:27:08 EDT 2018

Hi Yegui,

Please take a look at BeerCloak:
https://github.com/dteleguin/beercloak

This all is in fact a long story; the talks about the hypothetical
Realm Admin Resource SPI have been circulating for years, but
unfortunately we haven't come up with anything yet [1]. At the moment,
the techniques for building protected REST resources (and more) have
been collected and published as BeerCloak.

In BeerCloak, the resource is protected with custom roles. If you're ok
with the built-in roles, your code will be much simpler.

Feel free to ask me any questions regarding BeerCloak. Also I'm
planning to port BeerCloak to the new technique introduced in Keycloak
3.2.0, so the could would become simpler. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+ 42 (022) 888-30-71E-mail: info at acutus.pro

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2017-July/009648.html