[keycloak-user] Resource set

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 10:18:32 EDT 2018

Because usually, you would be more interested in the id in order to
correlate it with the actual resources in your application. We can easily
support an additional parameter (we already have this but it is not being
used at this endpoint) to choose whether or not details about resources
should be returned. If you are interested, please create a JIRA and I'll
try to include in next release.