[keycloak-user] Dynamically branded login?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Thu Jul 12 07:08:22 EDT 2018

We build and host a multitenant application that is currently using
homegrown authentication and authorization (using Picketlink).  We are
considering a move to Keycloak.  My preference would be to use the login
flows that are built in to Keycloak rather than building our own, however
that is dependent on whether we can properly brand those login flows on a
per-customer basis in some dynamic way.

In looking at the theme SPI support, it appears to be mostly targeted to
supporting mulitple "static" themes.  Is it possible to make a theme that
is dynamic based on, for example, a query parameter?   Are there any
examples anywhere on how that might be possible?  Would Keycloak carry
through query parameters if they were provided when launching the login
flow?

Thanks,
Craig