[keycloak-user] how to enable releam

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Thu Jul 12 20:03:46 EDT 2018

Hi Vandana,
Congratulations, disabling master realm is a landmine each aspiring
Keycloak guru must step on :)
Unfortunately, CLI and REST API won't help you here, since they require
authentication, and authentication is no longer possible due to
disabled realm.
You should connect to your database and issue an SQL statement:
UPDATE realm SET enabled = true WHERE id = 'master';
Then try to login to admin console once again.
Cheers,Dmitry