[keycloak-user] Implicit flow between two (or more) keycloak instances

Yann Jouanin Yann.Jouanin at witbe.net
Wed Jul 18 02:37:29 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am currently trying to use implicit flow between two keycloak instances.
My setup is :
We have one keycloak used in our cloud and one on customer premise, federating the customer's ldap.

Because there is no network connectivity between both the keycloak instances I want to use the implicit flow so the customer access our service in cloud, get redirected to our keycloak instance for login and then has the option to use its on premise instance configured as a OIDC identity provider.
The setup work in a lab with standard flow, but with implicit flow, I get an error message "Standard flow is disabled for the client"

Is implicit flow usable in this case?

Best regards,
Yann Jouanin