[keycloak-user] Passwords for keycloak

Matt Evans matthew.evans at oracle.com
Thu Jul 19 01:08:54 EDT 2018

Doing a bit of further googling about jboss/wildfly, should I be looking at implementing the CredentialStoreSpi as detailed in section 4.1.8 of this article?

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_jboss_enterprise_application_platform/7.1/html/how_to_configure_server_security/securely_storing_credentials

Could I then use that credential store to configure the data source?

Thanks

Matt