[keycloak-user] admin account custom theme not working

Manisha Nandal manisha04.nandal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 06:39:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

I want to use custom theme for admin user.I tried creating a folder with
"mytheme/admin" and placed my new modified files. I also changed the
configuration from admin account - > realm settings - > theme. My modified
files are not picked.

Same process i followed for login theme changes and its working also.

Can you please guide my how to use custom theme for admin account. Another
thing i observed is that if change the theme for master realm and my own
realm both, then it works

Thanks
Manisha