[keycloak-user] facing issue while having the single sign on flow

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sun Jul 22 23:10:49 EDT 2018

Hi Vandana,

Excellent diagram! However I'm afraid we'll need some additional info:
- as for you, from which transaction depicted in the diagram did the
error arise?
- there should have been a stack trace after "invalidRequestMessage",
could you please share it?
- what was the SAML payload of the request that lead to an error? You
can obtain it from F12 -> Network in your browser (but don't forget to
scrub any sensitive data)

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro