[keycloak-user] Domain-extension example is not working for 4.x

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sun Jul 22 23:22:12 EDT 2018

Hi Yegui,

Unfortunately, the domain-extension example is currently broken:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5927

Meanwhile, you can use BeerCloak as a reference:
https://github.com/dteleguin/beercloak

It is working and maintained. Feel free to ask me any questions
regarding it.

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro