[keycloak-user] Client (App) - Keycloak (Server) binding

Leandro Rebosio leandro.rebosio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 05:58:16 EDT 2018

Hey there, I didn't find any documentation about this particular topic, let
me explain a bit. How can I bind my application to a Keycloak server
instance and be sure that this binding is immutable?
I know about certs and public key but if someone changes the key on my app
it would be able to use a different Keycloak instance to authenticate,
isn'it?

Thanks for your clarification and I apologize if this is not the right way
to use the mailing list.